Confused by Thermomix, Bellini, MyCook, ThermoChef and thermal blenders?
Thermomix is a highly usable multi-tasking kitchen machine that is superior in function, construction, and user-friendliness.
Along with the growing global success of Thermomix, there is a rise in similar-sounding imitators and Thermomix competitors. As competing brands challenge each other for the role of ‘top rival’ of the popular super kitchen machine, it is possible for confusion to occur.
There is only one Thermomix!
- Thermomix is engineered in Germany and constructed in France. (Thermomix is NOT MyCook, nor is it made in China like Bellini Intelli Kitchen Master and ThermoChef)
- Thermomix TM31 is a revolutionary kitchen machine that marries the smartest technological advances with an ergonomic design and highest quality components. (No, Thermomix is NOT Bellini Kitchen Master, nor is it a ThermoChef)
- Thermomix is NOT the Cuisinart Soup Maker and Blender
- Thermomix is NOT made by Kenwood Cooking Chef
- Thermomix is NOT Hotmix Pro from Italy (sold in UK and AU)
- Thermomix is NOT promoted by Jamie Oliver, don’t confuse it with the HomeCooker by Philips!
- Thermomix has an integrated heating element. (Thermomix is NOT Vitamix, Bamix, or Blendtec)
- Thermomix is not a hand-held stick blender. Don’t confuse it with Turbomix!