Confused by Thermomix, Bellini, MyCook, ThermoChef and thermal blenders?
Thermomix or NOT?
Don’t be fooled or confused by Thermomix competitors.
Thermomix a highly usable multi-tasking kitchen machine that is superior in function, construction, and user-friendliness.
The global success of Thermomix, has spawned a rise in similar-sounding imitators and Thermomix competitors. As competing brands challenge each other for the role of ‘top rival’ of the popular super kitchen machine, this creates some confusion.
There is only one Thermomix!
- Thermomix is engineered in Germany and constructed in France. Thermomix is NOT MyCook, nor is it made in China like the (recalled) Bellini Intelli Kitchen Master. Thermomix is not the Mistral Ultimate Kitchen Machine. Please do not confuse Thermomix with ThermoChef.
- Thermomix TM31 is a revolutionary kitchen machine that marries the smartest technological advances with an ergonomic design and highest quality components. (No, Thermomix is NOT Bellini Kitchen Master, nor is it a ThermoBlend or ThermoChef.)
- Thermomix is NOT the Cuisinart Soup Maker and Blender
- Thermomix is NOT made by Kenwood Cooking Chef
- Thermomix is NOT Hotmix Pro from Italy (sold in UK and AU)
- Calling itself a “Thermomix competitor” the Cookeo by Moulinex does NOT perform even half the functions of Thermomix and doesn’t even have a blade.
- Thermomix is NOT promoted by Jamie Oliver, don’t confuse it with the HomeCooker by Philips!
- Thermomix has an integrated heating element. (Thermomix is NOT Vitamix, Bamix, or Blendtec)
- Thermomix is NOT a hand-held stick blender. Don’t confuse it with Turbomix!