Since this blog began in 2009 I’ve enjoyed introducing readers to Thermomix reviews, news, blogs, and videos that are worthy of our attention. (Not everything is worth the time it takes to read or watch. The purpose of some Thermo-related articles appears to be simply to manipulate internet traffic, while others don’t do justice to my favourite kitchen machine.) But this is a good week because it sees the launch of a new video channel from Australia that shows merit and the promise of more good things to come.
The new ThermoHOW video channel features “Jill” teaching us make things easily using our fave kitchen machine. In these early days there a few recipes on the shiny new ThermoHOW blog but Jill assures she is busy preparing more to appear soon in video format. Jill’s first video is about how to make a thick and creamy Thermomix Coconut Milk Yoghurt (or “yogurt” for those in North America). Coconut milk yogurt is also known as “COYO”.
Why watch this video about how to make Thermomix coconut milk yogurt?
- clean, clear professional production values make this an easy video to follow, understand and learn from
- rich and creamy coconut milk yogurt is a great alternative for those who are dairy free — making our own is a more affordable option
- in addition to teaching Jill’s method of making Thermomix coconut milk yogurt, this video is a good introduction to some of the primary functions of the Thermomix, making it a good video for new Thermomix owners and those who are curious about the super kitchen machine
- discover more non-dairy milks and nut milks to make with Thermomix
- find more Thermomix yoghurt and cheese recipes
- subscribe to the ThermoHOW YouTube channel to see new Thermomix video recipes
- click to find more recommended Thermomix videos to watch
- traditional yogurt and coconut milk yogurt can both be made using the Thermo Server which is a highly useful double-walled (insulating) stainless steel bowl … click for more info about the Thermo Server or ask your local Thermomix consultant about getting one.