It’s no secret: Quirky Cooking’s Jo Whitton knows a thing or two (or three!) about cooking naturally good, allergy-friendly whole foods — with Thermomix. And now, with the release of a new Thermomix cookbook she’s also starring on the Thermomix Australia YouTube channel. This first video explains how to make rich, thick Quirky Cooking coconut cream from scratch — using desiccated coconut flakes.
Trouble viewing on your device? Click over to YouTube
5 Good reasons to watch the Quirky Cooking Coconut Cream video:
- save time and money by making your own coconut cream at home, from scratch
- thick rich Quirky Cooking coconut cream is a handy and versatile ingredient for use in many Thermomix recipes
- new Thermomix owners will learn some basic techniques from watching this video
- new owners and long time fans of Quirky Cooking alike will enjoy seeing Jo Whitton on camera — Jo is a such a pro at using the Thermomix and she enjoys sharing her skills with allergy-friendly recipes. Jo breezes through this recipe in no time, with great facility.
- if you’ve never tried making coconut cream from scratch, it’s easy. Why not give it a try?
- Can you think of more reasons to watch this video? Let us know in the comments section below ;-)