Chef George Calombaris is one of the world’s best known Thermomix ambassadors. As one of Australia’s most famous chefs, restaurateurs, and TV presenters (MasterChef AU) he is also known as a passionate fan of the Thermomix — both at home and at work. It’s fun to find Calombaris now presenting Thermomix dessert recipe that harkens to his Greek ancestry.
Galaktoboureko is a semolina custard in phyllo pastry served with a delicate syrup. The Calombaris version of this classic Greek Thermomix dessert is served with Licorice Ice Cream.
Why is this Thermomix dessert video worth watching?
- Calombaris presents with deft enthusiasm. He is clear, concise, and knows how to handle the super kitchen machine. Watch and learn!
- His instructions for Galaktoboureko are simple and straightforward. Easy to follow with success.
- This is a great introduction to a classic Greek dessert recipe that will expand the culinary repertoire of all Thermomix fans.
- Well produced, professional quality video from Thermomix Australia.
- Click for George Calombaris’ Galaktoboureko recipe on the Recipe Community of Thermomix Australia. Includes the Calombaris recipe for Thermomix Licorice Ice Cream!
- See more examples of how chefs use Thermomix.