cook along with George Calombaris: classic Greek Thermomix dessert
Chef George Calombaris is one of the world’s best known Thermomix ambassadors. As one of Australia’s most famous chefs, restaurateurs, and TV presenters (MasterChef AU) he is also known as a passionate fan of the Thermomix — both at home and at work. It’s fun to find Calombaris now presenting Thermomix dessert recipe that harkens to his Greek ancestry.
Galaktoboureko is a semolina custard in phyllo pastry served with a delicate syrup. The Calombaris version of this classic Greek Thermomix dessert is served with Licorice Ice Cream.
Why is this Thermomix dessert video worth watching?
- Calombaris presents with deft enthusiasm. He is clear, concise, and knows how to handle the super kitchen machine. Watch and learn!
- His instructions for Galaktoboureko are simple and straightforward. Easy to follow with success.
- This is a great introduction to a classic Greek dessert recipe that will expand the culinary repertoire of all Thermomix fans.
- Well produced, professional quality video from Thermomix Australia.
- Click for George Calombaris’ Galaktoboureko recipe on the Recipe Community of Thermomix Australia. Includes the Calombaris recipe for Thermomix Licorice Ice Cream!
- See more examples of how chefs use Thermomix.