Healthy Thermomix Recipes: cook along with Bec!
Healthy Thermomix recipes on video, scroll down for full playlist
Like many who visit this blog, Bec is a new Thermomix owner. She’s also a busy mum trying to meet the challenge of feeding healthy Thermomix recipes to family members with various allergies and dietary restrictions.
Lucky for us, Bec’s husband knows how to use a video camera and has been filming her Thermomix experiments from the very beginning. I was tickled to discover Bec’s first episode in early November but wanted to let a few weeks roll by before featuring her show here. This allowed time for a proper
body of work playlist to evolve, with various recipes to now choose from. And there are more appearing each week!
- Bec’s Healthy Cooking Show is recommended because:
- Bec is a delightful blend of informal, instructional, newbie and knowledgable. She invites us to learn alongside as she explores how Thermomix can enhance a healthy lifestyle. And Bec is equally happy to receive feedback and learn from more experienced Thermomix users. She’s not a Thermomix pro, but she is an expert mum. She’s warm, approachable and as real as the best of us.
- Bec shares healthy, family-friendly Thermomix recipes that are sugar-free and with gluten-free options. (see a sampling of recipes in the video titles below)
- Did I mention Bec is a mum? Okay, you just have to meet her kids. Trust me. And her sister, visiting from Fiji. And then there’s her mate Rochelle. The presence of these on-camera guests means we grow to relate to Bec as a mum, a sister, and a bestie. The smiles in Bec’s kitchen are contagious and this feels like a fun household to drop in for a visit once or twice a week. Each episode is just a little bit different from the next and will keep us coming back for more!
- Bec is full of tips for healthier cooking the stress-free way using Thermomix. Watch for additional bite-sized mini videos that feature Thermomix cleaning advice, and info about ingredients and substitutions.