Healthy Thermomix recipes on video, scroll down for full playlist
Like many who visit this blog, Bec is a new Thermomix owner. She’s also a busy mum trying to meet the challenge of feeding healthy Thermomix recipes to family members with various allergies and dietary restrictions.
Lucky for us, Bec’s husband knows how to use a video camera and has been filming her Thermomix experiments from the very beginning. I was tickled to discover Bec’s first episode in early November but wanted to let a few weeks roll by before featuring her show here. This allowed time for a proper
body of work playlist to evolve, with various recipes to now choose from. And there are more appearing each week!
- Bec’s Healthy Cooking Show is recommended because:
- Bec is a delightful blend of informal, instructional, newbie and knowledgable. She invites us to learn alongside as she explores how Thermomix can enhance a healthy lifestyle. And Bec is equally happy to receive feedback and learn from more experienced Thermomix users. She’s not a Thermomix pro, but she is an expert mum. She’s warm, approachable and as real as the best of us.
- Bec shares healthy, family-friendly Thermomix recipes that are sugar-free and with gluten-free options. (see a sampling of recipes in the video titles below)
- Did I mention Bec is a mum? Okay, you just have to meet her kids. Trust me. And her sister, visiting from Fiji. And then there’s her mate Rochelle. The presence of these on-camera guests means we grow to relate to Bec as a mum, a sister, and a bestie. The smiles in Bec’s kitchen are contagious and this feels like a fun household to drop in for a visit once or twice a week. Each episode is just a little bit different from the next and will keep us coming back for more!
- Bec is full of tips for healthier cooking the stress-free way using Thermomix. Watch for additional bite-sized mini videos that feature Thermomix cleaning advice, and info about ingredients and substitutions.
Did you added your own Google API key? Look at the help.
Check in YouTube if the id PL5b2KnBQFkG0hhTj1bu1Sclkemifvlhqr belongs to a playlist. Check the FAQ of the plugin or send error messages to support.