Watch closely because this is how the pros do it! A cook-along recipe video from Thermomix cookbook authour Dani Valent (In the Mix). Dani’s expert no-nonsense demonstration shows how straightforward it can be to produce a gorgeous full-on, full-platter Thermomix meal.
What is a full-on Thermomix recipe?
Full-on Thermomix recipes are those that use multiple attributes (functions) of the super kitchen machine at once. Here we watch Dani prepare a marinade, then cook rice in the Thermomix bowl while a succulent steak and golden omelette are steamed in the Varoma above. Lastly, the veggies are stir-fried and added to the mix for a superbly-plated crowd-pleasing meal.
For full recipe details please do visit Dani Valent’s website. This Beef Stir-Fry recipe for Thermomix from the book “in the mix” is featured, where you will find the complete ingredients list and further instructions. Highly recommended!
- see a list of free Thermomix recipes from ‘in the mix’ found on other websites.
- read more about ‘in the mix: Great Thermomix Recipes” by Dani Valent
- watch Dani Valent’s video for Thermomix Chocolate Ganache
- for more Thermomix recipe videos visit DaniValent.com
- see all the best Thermomix recipe videos