SuperKitchenMachine.com strives to be a useful resource for those who want to know more about Thermomix. But these days there are just not enough hours… and far too much chaos in the kitchen to be making original recipe videos.
Big thanks then to people like the lovely woman featured below who took time to record a super easy Thermomix Cheese Scones recipe for all to learn from. It’s a perfect no-fuss, but highly useful video for new Thermomix owners (aka “Thermomix beginners“) who can use a bit of hand-holding as they go forward. Are you a new Thermomix owner? Come on then — grab the flour, baking powder, cheese, butter, milk and salt. Just hit ‘play’ to cook along. You can do it!
Trouble viewing this on your device? Click to watch on YouTube.
- 450 g. (15.9 oz) flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 120 g. (4.2 oz) butter, in chunks
- 120 g. (4.2 oz) cheese, (semi-hard cheese) sliced or in chunks
- 250 g. (8.8 oz) milk
- pinch of salt
- Add flour, baking powder, butter, cheese to Thermomix bowl. Process 6 seconds/speed 6.
- Add milk and salt. Knead for 30 seconds/dough speed.
- Grab globs of dough and pop onto prepared baking sheet. Bake in a hot oven (220°C/425°F, Gas mark 7) for 10 – 15 minutes.
- try these lovely Thermomix Cranberry/Ginger scones (also easy!)
- more easy Thermomix recipes and info for beginners
- see more Thermomix recipe videos