100+ Thermomix Christmas recipes: fan favourites
Links to all the best Thermomix Christmas recipes for gifting and serving! (submitted by fans of TM31)
Click links below for Thermomix Christmas recipes you can make to give or serve. You’ll find ideas here from the forum community, by friends who contribute to the Pinterest group board and facebook pages, and from various Thermomix recipe blogs. Remember, our Thermomix friendships thrive with each culinary click we share, so the more the merrier! Your Thermomix Christmas recipe tips are most welcome here.
Keep scrolling for a list of YOUR fave Thermomix gift recipes
In the comments section below this page, Thermomix owners have created a list of favourite gift recipe links to help with seasonal planning.
Add your favourite gift-recipe links by comment below. Link to your own recipe or someone else’s, just as long as the link points to a website or blog (links to facebook pages won’t work for this). Tell us what makes the recipe suitable for gifting and how you would package it for gifting. Recipe links will appear in the comments area after comments are approved by the spam filter.
What makes a good gifting recipe?
We all appreciate foodie gifts that we might not otherwise make ourselves. Best are treats that present well, keep well, and package easily. (Butter Chicken, Risotto, Guacamole and Sorbet recipes are not good ideas for this list.) We’re not looking for recipes you’d serve at your own Christmas dinner table, but rather those foodie items you’d wrap up to give as gifts. Let the gift recipe links begin now!
Foodie gift recipes to make with Thermomix
Chocolate Salami (SuperKitchenMachine)
- makes a unique hostess gift, keeps well. Slice thinly for best effect.
Tenina’s Gourmet Gifts made Easy (Tenina’s blog)
– Panforte, Pesto, and more
Mara’s Macarons (SuperKitchenMachine)
– great little keepers adored by everyone and so pretty too!
Easy Egg Liqueur (SuperKitchenMachine)
– for adults who don’t have enough decadence in their day (!)
Peppernuts (Quirky Cooking)
– bag some up for kids of all ages to fill their pockets
Balsamic Glaze or Reduction (SuperKitchenMachine)
– always welcome, just add a special bottle (see photo at top of page)
Super Easy Capsicum/Chili Jam (SuperKitchenMachine)
– hot, sweet, and such a pretty Christmas red
Handmade Chocolates (Journal of a French Foodie)
– filled or not they’re gorgeous and finger-licking good
Tenina’s Lemon Curd (submitted by Gretchen)
– no question this is one of the top listed most popular Thermomix recipes … both for gifting AND receiving ;-)
Clementine Vinegar (Journal of a French Foodie)
– a pretty and fresh ingredient, perfectly suited for so many recipes
Tikka Paste (ThermomixUK, submitted by Gloria)
– just a little goes a long way, so this recipe makes multiple gifts if you want it to.
Tenina’s Strawberry Vanilla Jam (submitted by Justine)
– already a winner on Tenina’s blog and on Facebook!
Barbara’s Dukka (submitted by Justine)
– Justine includes this Egyptian Spice Blend in her Christmas hampers, great idea!
Boules de Neiges (adapted from Margaret Fulton by Erica@Mixotrophy)
– with Thermomix, these pretty and gluten-free treats practically make themselves ;-)
Tenina’s Umami Paste (Tenina’s Blog, submitted by Mara)
– gifting this is a great way to introduce people to its unique flavour and addictive qualities…
Non-edible gift recipes to make with Thermomix
Lemon Cleaning Concentrate (Journal of a French Foodie)
– natural, smells great, and works even better when you add a scrubbie ;-)
Thermomix Playdough Recipe (ForumThermomix)
– tried and tested by Faffa, to keep little hands busy
Thermomix Dog Biscuits (WhyIsThereAir)
– festive treats for Fidos from Madame Thermomix
Calendula Salve (Tebasile’s Kitchen)
– use Calendula from the garden, add lavender oil for a special touch.
Keep scrolling! See blue links in the comments below for 100+ gifting tips to make with Thermomix. Add your fave gift recipe links to inspire others!