Recommended Blog: Why is There Air?
Blogger’s name: Madame Thermomix
Blogging from: Surrey, UK, since 2010
read it now at: whyisthereair.com
About the blog:
Started in the summer of 2010, Why is There Air is quickly becoming a barometer for the increasing interest in Thermomix from the UK. Blogger Madame Thermomix is an enthusiastic Thermomix demonstrator in the Surrey/Hampshire area. She also runs a small catering company and with (equally enthusiastic) husband John enjoys organizing 8-course wine tasting dinners for private clients. Formerly a bistro chef/proprietor in USA and also a long-term resident of France, “Madame” now brings her tri-cultural culinary repertoire to the tables of Thermomix-curious gastronomes in Britain. Her blog at Why is There Air contains spicy descriptions of Madame’s recent adventures with fresh local foods, fun times, and Thermomix!
Why visit this blog?
- For an entertaining narrative style that balances personal experience with the relevant information.
- Engaging updates and photos with practical perspectives on Thermomix related tasks.
- Helpful blog posts such as “Thermomix Soup: The Best Kept Secret of Dieting“
- Entertaining newsy items relating to Thermomix UK. See for example, her reports of the 2010 MasterChef Live Exhibition in London.
- Don’t miss one of my favourite posts for an excellent overview of how to cook pasta in Thermomix : A Fistful of Fusilli.
- Madame’s is a healthy, thriving blog that reflects the increasing popularity of Thermomix in the UK. Why is There Air is updated regularly, and is always fresh and interesting.
And there’s more!
Madame Thermomix writes about more than the super kitchen machine. There is much to regale readers in the blog pages of this charming (I’d love to reach out and pinch those cheery cheeks!) Thermomix demonstrator. Don’t miss photos of husband John’s ‘moving’ centerpieces for large dinner gatherings.
Read it now!
Visit Madame Thermomix at: whyisthereair.com