Recommend Blog: Tebasile’s Kitchen
Blogger’s name: Tebasile <-> Elisabet
Blogging from: Rockwood, Ontario, Canada since 2009
Read it now at: tebasileskitchen.blogspot.com
About the blog: A superbly ‘fresh’ blog that features raw, vegan and vegetarian recipes for Thermomix. Those who live nearby in south-western Ontario are fortunate to have Tebasile as a Thermomix consultant because, with ten years of Thermomix experience as background, I consider her to be an expert user and premier resource. If Tebasile’s Kitchen blog is any indication of her commitment and integrity, I’m certain this Thermomix consultant delivers top level of service.
Not only that but…
Tebasile is a certified Living on Live Food chef. She endorses a high raw vegan diet and strives to prepare vegan and vegetarian meals for her family using local biodynamic, organic or fair trade ingredients as much as possible. Her personal health philosophy marries well with the unique capabilities of the Thermomix, which lends itself so well to practicing a high raw diet.
And there’s more!
Tebasile provides German translations for each recipe. She is active in both German and English language Thermomix forums and this serves to help introduce all her readers to new ideas from the motherland of the Bimby. (Lots of sharing back and forth here… bravo!)
Why visit this blog?
- refreshing, healthy, raw, vegan and vegetarian recipes for Thermomix
- great presentation — crisp, clean photography that improves with each new post
- the dedication of this healthy blogger comes through. Tebasile has much to offer towards helping readers to follow a healthier lifestyle
- exemplary use of some less familiar ingredients, a great introduction to trying something new
- creative ideas executed in simple terms to keep things easy. These recipes might not be familiar but they are not intimidating either, so this blog is a great way to try something with Thermomix.
- this blog keeps getting better each week, so check back often!
- don’t miss: Raw Chocolate Mousse Tartlets, Home-made Seitan, and as shown in the photo above… the simple and elegant Quinoa Pilaf (with Brocolli and marinated Beech mushrooms), Raw Vegan Walnut Taco “Meat”
This Thermomix blog has many things going for it, thanks to Tebasile’s hard work and commitment to health. Because she keeps instructions simple, Tebasile’s Kitchen blog is all the more usable and has already become a key destination for international Thermomix fans who are using Bimby for better health.
- Read it now!
See Tebasile’s Kitchen at: tebasileskitchen.blogspot.com
- Find out more about the blog reviewing process,
or suggest a blog for review >