Recommend Blog: brazen’s culinary adventures
Blogger’s name: Karen aka “Brazen”
Blogging from: Canberra, Australia since 2005
Read it now at: brazen20au.blogspot.com
About the blog:
Brazen is a Thermomix consulting mother of three in Canberra Australia. She inspires readers by using Thermomix everyday to feed a family that includes one young daughter diagnosed with Celiac disease. Brazen is adventurous in bringing gluten-free Thermomix recipes to table on a regular basis.
And that’s not all.
In addition to being a creative multi-tasking mother of young children this busy blogger finds time not only to modify recipes for Thermomix from various sources but also to blog about it! There is probably not much sleep for Brazen, as she also holds an esteemed position as key moderator on the Thermomix Forum.
Why visit this blog?
- Great source of family-friendly and gluten-free Thermomix recipes
- Refreshingly real Thermomix adventures complete with culinary disasters and the occasional temper tantrum. Real cooking by real people makes for heartfelt blogging and blog reading.
- Even when too harried to document specific recipe details, Brazen still gives readers the essence of her culinary adventure with enough info to proceed. (I’m partial to this kind of “Get the gist of it and try it yourself!” format.)
- It’s not only about gluten-free food, but the gluten-free component is significant and an important reason to visit Brazen’s blog.
- Brazen has been busily blogging for years… see her wide variety of at least 144 Thermomix recipe links.
- Branzen has posted one of the best Thermomix reviews to be found anywhere online.
- Don’t miss her Spiced Mixed Nuts, Gluten-Free Thermomix Buckwheat Pancakes, Gluten-Free Thermomix Pizza Crust and Macadamia and Mandarin Fudge
- Brazen also links to a long list of Thermomix blogs for those who want even more Thermomix recipes.
Read it now!
See all Brazen Culinary Adventures at: http://brazen20au.blogspot.com