We Recommend: forumThermomix.com
hundreds thousands of members, most from Australia
Blogging from: Australia, and globally
Read it now at: http://forumthermomix.com
About the forum:
This is easily the most comprehensive website for all things Thermomix in the English language. Content for the site is written by a legion of members who submit questions, answers, advice, and recipes. What makes a forum successful is the quality of its membership, and forumthermomix.com is made up of a stellar bunch of friendly, supportive Thermomix fans who hail mostly from “Down Under”.
Why do we like it?
- Extremely busy, current, and comprehensive. Bursting at the seams with advice and answers to every possible Thermomix issue a person could possibly think of.
- Recipe, recipes, and more recipes. Thousands of recipes swapped, discussed, altered, and improved. All nicely organized in very accessible categories such as: Seafood and Fish, Babies and Kids, Special Diets, Festive Seasons, and even Spice Mixes.
- Plenty of tips, tricks, and advice for using Thermomix. See for example “Butterfly Use for Dummies!”
- There is so much here, it can keep you reading for years and it might even feel overwhelmingly full, so use the forum’s handy search function and just type in your subject of interest. We tested by searching for “coffee” and found three pages of results.
- Last but not least, we recommed this site for its overall friendly “personality” and atmostphere. ForumThermomix is like the virtual ‘water cooler‘ of the Thermomix world. It’s where people drop by during a break from their day, and where you’ll hear very friendly voices chatting animatedly in various international accents, discussing all things Thermomix. Due to the explosion of Thermomix users in Australia, most forum users do speak with an Aussie accent and these forum members are warm, welcoming, incredibly responsive, and unabashedly thrilled to have everyone else join in on their party. Though it’s not necessary to register in order to benefit from this forum, we encourage all new Thermomix users to register and participate — you’ll have much more fun.
Read it now!
See Forum Thermomix at: http://forumthermomix.com